maandag 12 april 2010

Home sweet home.



Yesterday I went to my cousin/godmother.
It was her birtday and she is pregnant!
This was the first time I saw their house and I was in love.
I'll show you some picture's of the decoration.
The photo above is a photo of their wedding, I love the spontaneity of the picture!



This is the wall painting in the living room.
I love pictures of city-things.


This is a sheep, you can put cd's in it, but it's fulled with diapers for the baby.


This is a huge photoframe with a selfmade picture (made by Mathijs)
If you know this picture, it can be cause it was publised in 2 magazine's.


This is a lazer bard code with the names of my cousin and her husband.


And this is a wedding picture of them, I love the way the picture is made.
But I screwed my photo.



And this is my cat and she liked the present bag.
She was lucky that she can have it now.
Because mom didn't saw the word boy.
It was a baby boy bag and she don't know if it's a boy or girl.


This weekend we made some weird photo's while we were drinking.
I'll show you them later.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd! Ik heb mijn boek gewoon bij een soort hema gehaald. Het was eigenlijk heel lelijk groen, dus heb ik hem gekaft. Ik weet alleen niet meer waar ik dat papier vandaan heb gehaald. Maar zal binnenkort wel weer genoeg kaftpapier in de winkels komen. Succes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heel schattig!
    hele mooie trouwfoto's ook

    xoxoxo :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. die kat is super cute ^^
    xx www.maaureeen.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. aawh nice ^__^
    en dat schaapding is leeuk ! hihi :3
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen